Our BioBalance Drip is a safe & immediate way to replenish essential nutrients and remedy your body’s health and wellness needs.
Our medically-formulated intravenous (or IV) drips can be tailored to your unique needs.
Treatments are supervised by our team of licensed and internationally-trained health professionals, and conducted in a sanitized facility where every staff member is fully-vaccinated.
ABOUT IV VITAMIN THERAPY
How does IV Vitamin Therapy work?
IV Vitamin Therapy delivers nutrients directly to the body in readily absorbable form through access into a vein in your arm. This allows faster nourishment of your body at the cellular level, as compared to taking nutrients orally. IV vitamin infusion is a proven safe delivery method for larger nutrient doses that may be difficult to attain in a short span of eating, drinking, or supplementing.
IV drips are precisely concocted to safely infuse high concentration of vitamins to your bloodstream. IV vitamins are absorbed more by the body (with 90% absorption rate) than nutrients acquired through ingestion, where almost half of what we consume can go to waste in the digestive process.
Is IV Vitamin Therapy safe?
We make IV Vitamin Therapy as clinically-safe as possible.
Our treatments are:
• Performed by licensed and internationally-trained medical professionals
• Conducted in a regularly sanitized facility with fully-vaccinated staff wearing PPE
• Tailored to your exact health needs via pre- and post-treatment doctor evaluations
• Ensured with quality-checked IV drips for potency, efficacy, and safety
• Administered in a private room for your comfort and privacy
Who can benefit from IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV Vitamin Therapy is ideal for maintaining optimum wellness, rejuvenating the body, or recovering from illness, surgery, or fatigue.
Stronger immune protection for:
• People who get sick easily and frequently
• People who travelled recently or will travel soon
• Office or out-of-home workers
• Medical frontliners
Restore balance for:
• People who are frequently stressed
• People experiencing fatigue
• People with identified nutritional deficiencies
• People experiencing chronic or recurring pains (e.g. migraine, PMS, fibromyalgia)
Faster healing and recovery for:
• People who underwent surgery
• People who were recently ill
• Athletes who competed recently or will compete soon
How Long Does IV Therapy Take?
Sessions usually last between 30 to 60 minutes, but the duration can vary for each patient because treatments are tailored to each individual need.
How often should I get an IV Vitamin Therapy?
This will depend on your health status and wellness goals. Quarterly sessions or twice a year may suffice, but monthly treatments can also be applied if deemed necessary upon evaluation. Health benefits can be experienced in the short-term, but incorporating IV Vitamin Therapy to your health regimen can evidently help in staying well.
Can Anyone Receive IV Therapy?
IV therapy is an elective therapy available to most patients between the ages of 18 and 65. It is important to provide your doctor or clinician with a complete medical history and a list of allergies prior to treatment to determine if certain infusions are unsuitable. Also, some treatments are not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.