Nutrient and Metabolic Testing
BioBalance provides accurate and science-based method of assessing nutritional deficiencies and toxicities. The nutritional evaluation can measure as many as 150 unique nutrients and wellness markers.
BioBalance Nutrient and Metabolic lab results feature a results overview page, featuring all identified deficiencies for easy reference. Succeeding pages provide extensive information including personalized dietary and supplementation adjustments and interventions.
Normal / Optimal Borderline
Indicates micronutrients with borderline deficiencies, and may require dietary changes and supplement intervention.
High Need / Deficient
Indicates micronutrients with high deficiencies, and may require dietary changes and supplement intervention.
What we can measure:
- Anti-oxidants: Vitamin A, Carotene, C, D, E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10
- B Complex: B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B9, B12
- Nutrient Elements: Manganese, Magnesium, Zinc, Molybdenum, Potassium, Selenium, Copper
- Amino Acids: 20 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids: Omega 3, 6, 9, Omega 6:3 ratio, Saturated and Monounsaturated
- Toxic Elements: Cadmium, Antimony, Arsenic, Mercury, Tin, Lead
- Oxidative Stress Markers: Glutathione, Lipid Peroxides
- Metabolic Analysis
- Malabsorption & Gastro-Intestinal Dysbiosis Markers
- Neurotransmitter Markers
- Toxin and Detoxification Markers
Nutrient and specialized diagnostics are provided through our exclusive laboratory partner, Genova-Metametrix Diagnostics (GDX: www.gdx.net)