Optimized Health Through Personalized Nutrition
The Science of Measured Wellness®
You eat right. You exercise. You hydrate. And yet, you still feel “off” most days, waking up with brain fog and feeling tired the whole day. Are you really eating right? Are you getting enough nutrients from food? Do you need to take vitamins? Most of the time, despite your best efforts to do research on and to consume the “right” vitamins and other supplements, your body may still be deficient or in excess of several nutrients.
A nutrient deficiency or toxicity signals an imbalance in your body. When this is unaddressed, your body can still function at sub-optimal levels for months, even years. When this imbalance progresses, however, it will eventually manifest in signs and symptoms that may lead to serious health conditions. So how do you correct nutrient imbalances? Through Measured Wellness®.
Measured Wellness® considers that your body is unique in its biochemistry. Which is why in nutritional supplementation, one size does not fit all. We use advanced nutrient & metabolic testing to get a good baseline of your nutritional status. This way, you can be assured that you’re taking the right food and supplements to achieve optimal health and to manage current diseases and predispositions. It’s nutrition that is totally tailored for you. Measured Wellness® allows the practice of true personalized pharmacology!
Ask yourself these simple questions
to see if a Measured Wellness®
solution may be right for you.
- Do you take supplements and vitamins, or think they might be beneficial?
- Do you have difficulty losing weight?
- Do you frequently consume fast food?
- Is beef, pork, or poultry your main source of protein?
- Do you suffer from mood swings?
- Do you have metal tooth fillings?
- Do you have dry skin or cracked nails?
- Do you have trouble with concentration, memory or learning?
- Do your cuts or wounds take a long time to heal?
- Do you get sick often or are prone to infections?
If you answer “yes” to at least 3 questions, talk to us and your doctor about the benefits of Measured Wellness® (or personalize nutrition).