A 5-day dietary program that nourishes your body while promoting regenerative and rejuvenating changes, including effects on a wide range of markers that contribute to aging, such as cholesterol, inflammation, and fasting glucose.
Mitigates the burden and danger of water-only fasting, while responding to the unmet need of having a tasty and convenient, proven and safe dietary program that does not require ongoing lifestyle changes, such as long-term dieting.
Dosage: 1 ProLon kit with 5 days pre-packed meals. Taken for 5 consecutive days in a month.
How To Take:
- Consume the ProLon® meal plan for 5 consecutive days every 1 to 6 months based on need and recommendations by your health care provider.
- Do not consume any other food and preferably no additional liquid other than water. Your doctor can approve exceptions.
- Resume your normal diet for the rest of the month, making sure to undergo the one day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
ProLon is not recommended for:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Individuals who are allergic to nuts or soy
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical condition or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorized in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. ProLon®should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis.
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.