Frequently Asked Questions
BioBalance Online Selling Terms
BioBalance Wellness Inc. (“BioBalance”) aims to provide the highest quality of supplements and sources from manufacturers that practice Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). BioBalance supplements underwent stringent tests to ensure quality and are generally natural and free of additives and common allergens.
Notice: The products and information found in the BioBalance online shop are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results/effects may vary. We recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition.
We try our best to provide the most accurate and detailed descriptions for each product in our site. We sincerely apologize for any typographical errors and would appreciate it if you point these out to us immediately. Nonetheless, BioBalance cannot be held responsible for typographical errors and assumes no responsibility for said errors.
1. How to place my order?
2. What is your delivery coverage?
3. How much is the shipping fee?
Price range of our shipping fee is P80.00 – P200.00, depending on the selected province/city. Purchases worth PHP8,000.00 and above will be shipped for free. Discounted rates are available for MD Code.
4. How can I pay for the item(s) I purchased?
You will be redirected to PayPal for payment. We recommend that you use your PayPal Account to pay. Guest checkouts for non-PayPal members will be permitted by PayPal depending on PayPal’s conditions.*
5. I have problems using my credit card in Paypal. What should I do?
Error #1: The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.
Some common reasons why PayPal could reject cards:
- Credit Card Is Linked or Associated with a PayPal Account. If you’re using a credit card that’s linked or assigned to a PayPal account, try to login to PayPal during payment process. You can change the source of fund to make the payment after logged in to use credit card instead of PayPal balance.
- Credit Card Is Previously Used in PayPal Account or Assigned in Closed PayPal Account. In this case, try another credit card, or assign the credit card to a PayPal account, and then pay while logged in.
- PayPal Limit on Non-Member Credit Card Usage. According to a PayPal source, there is a limit based on the number of times, the amount of transactions, and the type of merchandise being sold that a credit card can be used within the system without having to verify ownership by opening an account. The restriction is for security and fraud protection reasons. There is no workaround to this limitation, but you should be able to use another credit card. If there is a problem, try using another email address. Else, register a PayPal account.
- Credit Card or Email Address Raises Flag in the Transaction. Closely linked to the reasons above, where a part of the transaction raises flags on the server that stops the payment. Two possible flags are on credit card or email address. Try changing either your credit card or e-mail address or both when attempting to pay again.
- Credit Card Is Not Confirmed in Account. If the credit card has been linked to an account, but not yet confirmed, try to complete all credit card information such as Card Verification Number or Security Code, and confirm the card by entering the PayPal code shown on the credit card statement on special refundable charge by PayPal.
- Cookies Problem. Try using another web browser and/or delete cookies and attempt to pay with PayPal gateway using credit card again.
Error #2: We can’t process your payment right now, so please try again later. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
The main reasons for this particular error according to PayPal’s technical support:
- When a customer does not have a PayPal account, a credit card has a total lifetime transaction limit of approximately $4000.00 (approx. PHP180,000.00) for PayPal Guest Checkout Experience on that credit card. Even if the total is below $4000.00, they can only use that card 15 times as a guest. If the card is flagged by PayPal, an account (username/password) will be required for security reasons. In either case, the buyer will need to sign up for a PayPal account in order to use that credit card.
- If a customer does have an existing PayPal account and the credit card or email address is recognized, client must log in to PayPal first for security reasons.
These are unfortunately limitations imposed by PayPal for security reasons and is entirely due to the buyer’s credit card account. The only workaround is for the buyer to create a PayPal account using the credit card (if the buyer does not already have one), or use their existing PayPal account if they already have one to complete the transaction.
Error #3: Your payment can’t be completed.
As a buyer, you need to do the following:
- You may need to follow these steps to remedy the situation:
- Log into your PayPal Account
- Click ‘Profile’
- Click ‘More Options’
- Select ‘My Selling Tools’
- Click ‘Block Payments’
- Under the Payment Receiving Preferences, find the “Block payments from users who:” section
- Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option
- Click ‘Save’
Error #4: You cannot use an e-mail address or card number that belongs to an existing PayPal account. If you have a PayPal account, please log in. If you don’t, please change the e-mail address or card number and try again.
If you have a PayPal cookie in your browser and are trying to make a guest payment, the system will see that cookie and make you pay using your full PayPal account. Clearing your cache and cookies before accessing the site and trying to make a payment should solve the problem.
6. When will I receive my order(s)?
Upon placing your order, you will receive your package within 3-5 business days through our selected courier service.
7. How to track my order(s)?
Please expect our pharmacist to get in touch with you in 2-3 days.
8. How do I order Probiotics Blend?
BioBalance Probiotics Blend is best kept cold to ensure live good bacteria content. Since it requires special care/handling during delivery, it may be ordered online and shipped within Metro Manila only or purchased in store for now. To order, please call us at +632 8650 4858 or visit us at BioBalance during operating hours.
9. What is the return and refund policy?
Product returns and exchanges will be settled offline. For concerns related to product exchanges or refunds, please call BioBalance at +632 8650-4858 or visit the center during operation hours so we can resolve this right away.
For any concerns on product quality and safety that pose any risk to you, BioBalance will issue a product recall and replacement.
- Reason of Product Recall: BioBalance may issue product recalls if quality and safety are in question.
- Period of Product Recall: BioBalance products may be recalled or returned to BioBalance, 1 week or 7 days upon purchase. For special cases where product quality has deteriorated beyond 7 days upon purchase in spite of correct handling and storage, product may still be returned and replaced as long as it has not yet expired.
- Product Replacement: Upon assessment on the validity of product for return or exchange, the BioBalance staff will request you to return the existing product, together with the official receipt, to BioBalance. The existing product will be replaced with a new one at no additional charge.
10. Do you have coupons or promotions?
Special online coupons or promo codes may be provided. BioBalance cannot guarantee or honor coupons or promo codes that are invalid, fraudulent, or have expired. To avoid any confusion, please sign up for BioBalance emails to receive coupons and promo codes directly from us.
11. Do you have special online pricing and discounts?
Online prices and offers are valid for online purchases only and may be different from those purchased in store.
12. How come I can only purchase a maximum number of products?
To manage stocks, BioBalance reserves the right to limit quantities and discounts available for online purchase. Please contact us directly for bulk purchases (beyond 12 bottles per product).